Pages

Friday, 10 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-Thon - January 10th

Pages read today: 43 pages of "Raven Flight"
Total of pages read: 557 pages (514 + 43)
Books read today: "Raven Flight"
Books read: "Sweet Tooth" by Ian McEwan


I hope you’re ready for a super fun Bout of Books challenge today - Create A Story. The rules are simple:
  1. Open your current book to the last page you read.
  2. Using the last word of every line, create a poem or story. You must use every word (but they do not have to be in order), and you may add punctuation as necessary. If a word is split between the end of the line and the beginning of the next one, you may choose whether or not to use it.
  3. Create a post (or tweet or video) that showcases your masterpiece. If you don’t have anywhere else to post it, you can add it as a comment here and use the comment link as your entry.
  4. Add it to the linky on this post.
For this challenge I chose the book "The Swan Kingdom" by Zoe Marriot. The last page I read was page 166. My words are: go, you, watch, and, had, time, of, wouldn't, eyes. Once again I wrote something that doesn't make much sense, but it was the best I could do with the words I was given.

And wouldn't you had time of...
Go! Eyes watch. 


For this challenge,  use books you currently have available, and arrange the spines to make a poem. Then take a picture, and share it with the web!

As much as I would like to participate, I'm feeling a bit tired of poetry. It's the third challenge poetry related! Unless I feel very inspired, I will not participate. Good luck to everyone who participated in this challenge or is going to participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment