Sunday, 12 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-Thon - January 12th

Pages read today: 50 pages of "Mother Tongue" + 159 pages of "The Suicide Shop" + 4 pages of "The Swan Kingdom"
Total of pages read:  850 pages (637 + 213 )
Books read today:"Mother Tongue", "The Suicide Shop" and "The Swan Kingdom"
Books read: "Sweet Tooth" by Ian McEwan
"Raven Flight" by Juliet Marillier 
"The Suicide Shop" by Jeán Teulé

Note: "The Suicide Shop" by Jeán Teulé wasn't part of the list of books I was planning to read for the Bout of Books. I have only decided to read it today.


Have you ever read a book and thought, "Man I wish these people were real?  I would be best friends with them in real life". Well, I made a tag on my BookTube channel called The Bookish Wedding tag.  It's all questions about which of your favorite characters you'd invite to your wedding if you were to marry your top book boyfriend/girlfriend.

Here are the questions 
(remember to have fun and tell us why you picked these characters)

1. Which fictional character would you marry?
2. Who would be your Maid of Honor or Best Man?
3. Which fictional world would you want to get married in?
4. Who would you pick to play the music at your wedding?
5. Who would be your photographer?
6. Who would you sit at the singles table (and hope they'd fall in love)?
7. Who would be your flower girl or ring bearer?
8. Who would you want to plan the bachelorette/bachelor party?
9. At the wedding, who would be the first on the dance floor?
10. Who would give a speech or toast?
11. Who would catch the boquet or garter?

This challenge isn't for me. I may wish Mr. Darcy was real, but I would never marry him. He belongs to Lizzy. Now, if it was someone who was very alike Mr. Darcy I would probably consider him for myself... Well, I could never break up my favourite couples - any character I could choose I think that it's perfect with whom he ends up or is with on the book. So, I'll have to pass the last challenge of Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-Thon.

No comments:

Post a Comment