Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-Thon - January 7th

Pages read today: 21 pages of "Raven Flight" + 60 pages of "Sweet Tooth"
Total of pages read: 143 pages (62+81)
Books read today: "Raven Flight" and "Sweet Tooth"
Books read:


 How do you fit in as much reading as possible during Bout of Books? How do you squeeze in those extra pages?
 
For example, I try to listen to more audiobooks, or read more at night instead of watching tv.

This is a tricky question. I decided to participate in this Bout of Books because this month I've more free time than it's usual. I have replaced classes with reading - even though I still have to study - and I can read more hours at night before going to bed. However, I haven't changed my schedule that much. I want to keep things balanced.  


 Welcome to Bout of Books 9.0: Cast your Book Challenge! If you were listening to the book being acted out over the radio waves who would you want being the voices of your favorite characters!

Cast Your Book Challenge 219x300 Bout of Books 9.0: Cast your Book Challenge #BoutOfBooks

The rules are simple:

  • Pick your favorite book
  • Cast your “radio” show
  • Follow the Rafflecopter Rules Below
Example:

This seems a fun challenge. But it's difficult to pick my favourite book, I've sooooo many! How can I choose one?! Well, I think I'll go with "Darkfever" by Karen Marie Mooning, the first book of the Fever series, to create a cast for the "radio" show. MacKayla Lane would be Emma Stone - her southern accent in "The Help" was so lovely - and Jericho Barrons would be Colin Farell.


No comments:

Post a Comment