Pages

Monday, 6 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-Thon - My Goals



http://boutofbooks.blogspot.pt/
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

This will be my first ever Read-a-thon. I've heard of it before, but I never participated until today. I'm kinda excited! I've a few books that I must read until the next weekend, so, hopefully, this challenge will help me to finally read them.

My goals are:
  1. To read every day (one day I may only read ten pages and then on the other day one hundred pages. As long as I read, I'll be happy);
  2. To participate in two challenges;
  3. To write at least one blog post per day.
Now, these are the books that I would like to read. I could have added a few more books to this pile, but I'm not sure if time will allow me to read more than four books - I kinda feel that I won't have time to read all these books.

  • "Raven Flight" by Juliet Marillier (Portuguese edition)
  • "The Swan Kingdom" by Zoe Marriott
  • "Sweet Tooth" by Ian McEwan
  •  "Mother Tongue" by Bill Bryson 

Good luck to everyone who is participating. :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to your first readathon!! I love the kind of support in these bout of books readathons, they are amazing. Seriously, it's possibly the best readathon ever =) Hope you enjoy, meet new people, and ALL THE BOOKS =D

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alicia. Thank you. I'm really excited for this. So many books to read & people to met! I hope you enjoy this read-a-thon. Good luck with your goals! :)

      Delete