Pages

Monday, 13 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-Thon - Wrap-Up

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.pt/

And Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-Thon is over. It was a fun experience - trying to read as many pages as it was possible and participating in the challenges. Last week, my goals for my first ever Read-a-Thon were:
  1. To read every day (one day I may only read ten pages and then on the other day one hundred pages. As long as I read, I'll be happy);
  2. To participate in two challenges;
  3. To write at least one blog post per day. 
I did read every day. I did participate in two challenges - in fact, I participate in more than two challenges. And, I did write one blog per day. I completed all my goals. I think it isn't bad for my first Read-a-Thon.
  
About my readings: 
  • I finished reading "Raven Flight" by Juliet Marillier - which I had started reading before 6th January. "Sweet Tooth" by Ian McEwan and "The Suicide Shop" by Jeán Teulé were two readings started during the challenge that I able to finish.
  • I started reading "Mother Tongue: The Story of the English Language" by Bill Byrson, but didn't complete the reading (read 77 of 244 pages). Sadly, I only read 4 pages of "The Swan Kingdom" by Zoe Marriot. 
  • The day I read more was January 12th (Saturday) and the day I read less was January 10th (Friday). On Saturday I read 213 pages and on Friday I only read 43 pages
  • From January 6th to January 12th I read 850 pages from five books
The books I propose myself to read at the beginning of the Read-a-Thon and the ones I actually read. 



About the challenges: 
  • Of the 11 challenges I participate in 8 challenges
I hope you enjoyed Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-Thon as much as I did. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving commentaries. I'm hoping to participate in the next Read-a-Thon. Hopefully, I'll read more pages next time and meet more bloggers. Bye bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment