Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon Vol 2 - Wrap-up




Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon Vol 2 ended yesterday. Unfortunately I wasn't able to read on February 16th and 17th because I got sick. Because of such I wasn't able to complete my goals and neither did I read every book I wanted to (you can see it here). I only participate in one challenge (you can see in one of my previous post the reason why). 

About my readings: 
  • I finished reading "A Feast For Crows" by George R.R. Martin - which I had started reading before the challenge. During the challenge I started and finished "Daenerys" by George R.R. Martin and "The Tempest" [ebook] by William Shakespeare. I also started reading "Prickle Moon" by Juliet Marillier but only read 32 pages 
  • The day I read more was February 9th (Sunday) and the days I read less were February 16th and 17th. On Sunday I read 114 pages and on Sunday and Monday I didn't read anything
  • From January 7th to January 17th I only read 420 pages from four books

Post a Comment

© My Lovely Secret. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.