Friday, 7 February 2014

Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-Thon Vol. 2 - My Goals


The  Wicked Valentine’s Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of February 7-17 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!


My last free days are ahead and there is nothing better than spending them reading- So here I'm participating in the Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon. I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate every day, but as the original post say there is no problem if I only participate in more than one day.

My goals are:
    1. To read every day;
    2. To participate in some challenges;
    3. To write at least one blog post per day.
    These are the books I would like to read. As you can see it will be a George R.R. Martin marathon. My priority is to finish reading the second part of "A Feast for Crows" by George R.R. Martin. Then I may start the sequel. If I feel tired of Martin - which probably won't happen - I'll have some Juliet Marillier to read.


    - "Prickle Moon" by Juliet Marillier
    - "A Dance With Dragons" (first part) by George R.R. Martin (Portuguese edition)
    - "A Feast for Crows" by George R.R. Martin (Portuguese edition)
    - "Daenerys" by George R.R. Martin

    Good luck to everyone who is participating. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment