Friday, 7 February 2014

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon Vol 2 - Feburary 7th


Pages read today: "A Feast For Crows" [41 pages]
Total of pages read: 41 pages
Books read today: "A Feast for Crows" by George R.R. Martin
Books read: -

Challenge(s): Jigsaw Puzzle Cover Challenge by  Pabkins @ My Shelf Confessions 

Solve the cover puzzles for titles I am excited to read or have read and loved! Enter your answers in the RAFFLECOPTER form at the bottom of the post. Please do not put answers in the comment area!! YES I played all these puzzles because I thought it was fun. I hope you’ll play them too and not cheat! shame shame if you were thinking about it! haha

I did make one of the jigsaws ("Moth and Spark" by Anne Leonard) and I may do the others in the future, but I quit the challenge because of the terms to win the prize (I don't have a facebook account). 

Cover Lover Challenge by April @ My Shelf Confessions

Welcome to the Wicked Valentine’s Cover Lover Challenge! Thanks for joining us – and if you haven’t yet, check out the main WWReadathon page for full details and to sign up! :) And don’t forget to join us on Twitter at #WWReadathon. The Cover Lover Challenge is open the entire Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-Thon! Closing at February 17th at 11;59PM EST.


Post a Comment

© My Lovely Secret. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.