Saturday, 8 February 2014

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon Vol 2 - Feburary 8th & Mad Libs Challenge


Pages read today: "A Feast For Crows" [ 0 pages]
Total of pages read:  131 pages
Books read today: "A Feast for Crows" by George R.R. Martin
Books read: -

Challenge: Mad Libs Challenge by Unabridged Bookshelf 

Welcome to the Mad Libs Challenge part of the Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon. This is not your normal Mad Lib, for this Mad Lib you cannot just use any verb, noun, adjective to fill in the blanks, you must use a word from a book title. I thought it would tie in better with the Read-a-thon, and make more hilarious results. 

This is my entry. I picked up some books from my shelf and randomly chose the words. I used "summoning" as a noun because the title of the book is "The Summoning" which  means that it's a noun and not a verb. 

1. Jericho Barrons (Darkfever)
2. Love (Whatever You Love)
 
3. Witch (Grave Witch)
4. Rising (Black Swan Rising)
5. Enchanted (Enchanted)
6. Summoning (The Summoning)
7. Crows (A Feast for Crows)
8. Unholy (Unholy Ghosts)
9. Space (The Space Between)

Valentine's Mad Lib
Dear Jericho Barrons

I have love but I have not had the witch to tell you, When I first rising your story, I enchanted in summoning. I hope you and I will someday be crows. I would love to give you an unholy space for Valentine's Day. 

Yours Truly
Thannya

No comments:

Post a Comment