Pages

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 Read-a-Thon - May 13th

Pages read today: 32 pages of "Life after Life" + 17 pages of "Mrs. Dalloway"
Total of pages read: 77 pages
Books read today:"Life After Life" and "Mrs. Dalloway"
Books read:--


Welcome, welcome, one and all, to the Bout of Books Bookish Battle Royal. I’m ridiculously excited to be hosting my first ever read-a-thon challenge. But enough about me, let’s get down to the challenge. A battle royal is a no-holds-barred fight that includes three or more combatants and continues until only one is left standing. Maybe I’m a little sadistic but I instantly thought: “I should pit fictional characters against each other!”

I'm still not sure if I'm going to participate in this challenge....

Books You're Looking Forward To by River City Reading

Hello, Bout of Books-ers! Can you take a break from reading to think a little bit more about books? Once this week is done, you're going to need more to read, right? Last month I created a list of ten summer titles I'm looking forward toYour challenge is simple: create a list of titles you're looking forward to reading. They can be upcoming titles in a specific season, titles that have been on your shelves, it's up to you!

Here it's my list of titles. After thinking, I named it "Books I Want to Read But Haven't Bought Yet".









  • "Frost Burned" and "Night Broken" by Patricia Briggs
  • "Darkest Mercy" by Melissa Marr
  • "Alienated" by Melissa Landers
  • "The Selection" by Kiera Cass
  • "Rebel Heart" and "Raging Star" by Morira Young

0 comments:

Post a Comment