Sunday, 18 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 Read-a-Thon - May 18th

Pages read today: 56 pages of "Life After Life" + 47 pages of "The Maze Runner"
Total of pages read: 483 pages
Books read today: "Life After Life" and "The Maze Runner"
Books read: "Simpsons Comics: First Issue "

Challenge(s): Retitle Your Current Read by Oh Magic Hour

For this, your final mini-challenge of the readathon, I thought it would be fun if we all tried to come up with a new title for our current read, or really anything we’ve read during this Bout of Books 10.0. For me, a great title can really go a long way toward making me want to read a book and I thought it would be fun to play with that concept a little bit.  Your new title can be something you ACTUALLY think would make a good title, or just something descriptive or something funny!  It’s totally up to you!

Here it's an easy and fun challenge. I'm currently reading "Life After Life" by Kate Atkinson. I would rename this book "One Thousand Ways to Die" or maybe "How To Save Yourself from an Awful Death".


Post a Comment

© My Lovely Secret. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.