Monday, 12 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 Read-a-Thon - My Goals


As promised, here it's the post with my goals for Bout of Books 10 Read-a-Thon.

My goals are:
  1. To read every day;
  2. To participate in two challenges;
  3. To write at least one blog post per day (I'm not sure if I'll be able to update my blog once a day because of my internet connection).
Now, these are the books that I would like to read during the challenge. I chose only three books because I don't think I'll have much time to read this week. Also, I started reading some of them a while ago and this challenge will be my opportunity to finally finish them. If I find myself with time maybe I'll add a few more books.


"Mrs. Dalloway" by Virginia Woolf
"Life After Life" by Kate Atkinson 
"Things Fall Apart" by Chinua Achebe

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Thannya! This is my first Bout of Books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My first Bout of Books was only a few months ago. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Good luck.:)

      Delete