Friday, 25 July 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon - Wrap-Up


Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon ended yesterday. This was my best Read-a-Thon ever! Not only was I able to read every single book I planned to as I even started a book which wasn't part of my to-be-read list. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

My goals for Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon were
  1. To read 1000 pages;
  2. To participate in two challenges;
  3. To update my status.
I ended up reading more than 1000 pages. I participated in more than two challenges. And I did update my status.

About My Readings
  • I finished reading "The Scorch Trials" by James Dashner (ebook) - which I had started reading before the challenge began. During the challenge I started and finished "Frost Burned" and "Night Broken" by Patricia Briggs as well as "The Caller" by Juliet Marillier. I also started reading "The Selection" by Kiera Cass.
  • The day I read more was July 17th (Thursday) and the days I read less were July 14th and 15th (due to personal issues I wasn't able to read). On Thursday I read 305 pages
  • From July 14th to July 24th I read 1364 pages from five books. 
 These are the books I read. 

About the Challenges
I hope you enjoyed this Read-a-Thon as much as I did. Till next time! ;)

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© My Lovely Secret. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.