Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon - August 20th


Pages read today: 266 pages of "Delirium" & 30 pages of "Girl of Nightmares"
Total of pages read: 736 pages
Books read today: "Delirium" & "Girl of Nightmares"
Books read:"Enchanted" by Alethea Kontis
"Delirium" by Lauren Oliver

Challenge(s): Create a Sentece hosted by Book Reviews from Christian Gal

The challenge is my twist on the book spine sentence challenge.  For this challenge, I want you to pick some awesome books out and make a sentence with the first two words from each of your books.  I have tried this myself and it can be a little tricky because the lack of verbs in the first two words of the book.  Therefore, you can add another word that is not from the first two words of the books if you wish.  The more ridiculous, the better.

My name, it has the Angeles, I think.

For this confusing sentence, I used the following books:
  • "Enchanted" by Alethea Kontis
  • "Delirium" by Lauren Oliver
  • "Girl of Nightmares" by Kendare Blake
  • "The Elite" by Kiera Cass

9 comments:

  1. Nicely done sentence for the 'Create a Sentence' challenge!!

    I also participated in this challenge too. Check out my sentence on my blog:

    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/08/bout-of-books-day-3-create-sentence.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I'll certainly check your sentence. It's so interesting and funny to see how these sentences turn out.

      Delete
  2. Hey girl well done on your progress, you can check mine at :http://youtu.be/CBqNrVN3FZc

    Keep it up,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! Congrats on your progress! You're making great progress!
    Good luck for the rest of the week! And have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Good luck for the rest of the week and good readings! :)

      Delete
  4. What a cute header you have.. i love owls... Congrats on your reading progress. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you. I love owls as well. Things with owls is a must have it. =D

      Thank you. Good readings! :)

      Delete
  5. What did you think of Enchanted and Delirium? I read Delirium a while back and loved it. The series that Enchanted is a part of is supposed to be really good. The tagline on one of them, Hero, is one of the best I've read "Does romance have to be part of the adventure?" Well done on reading so many great books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really enjoyed both of them. I don't know why I waited so long to read "Delirium" - the cliffhanger ending was just...no words can describe it! Hopefully I'll read "Pandemonium" very soon because I need - I have - to know what happens next. What I loved about "Enchanted" is the way the author was able to include and retell so many fairy tales. She did an amazing job at it! The following books seem even more interesting - I can't wait for "Dearest" to come out next year.

      Thank you. Good readings. :)

      Delete