Friday, 22 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon - August 22nd

  
Pages read today: 158 pages of "Girl of Nightmares" & 150 of "The Elite"
Total of pages read: 1264 pages
Books read today: "Girl of Nightmares"
Books read:"Enchanted" by Alethea Kontis
"Delirium" by Lauren Oliver 
"Girl of Nightmares" by Kendare Blake

Challenge(s): Recreate a Book Cover hosted by Spines and Covers

For this challenge, all you have to do is directly link to a cover that you have recreated.  Any genre or book can be used. Also, remember, it isn’t about being an artist. It is about creativity and FUN!!!!

When was the last time I draw? Oh, right more than four years ago...This draw is did for the cover is pretty awful, but after hours erasing draws I just wasn't in the mood of doing it. So, here is goes this awful cover.



You must link four books by using the last word of the previous title to the first word of the next one. To start, pick a book (ANY book; your choice!) and start linking! A, An, and The don't count, so if your book starts with one of those, just use the next word. To make this challenge tougher, you can decide to only use books you've read within the last twelve months - but that's not a requirement.

I didn't participate in the giveaway because it is only to US residents, but I did realize the challenge. Here it goes:

Girl of Nigthmares
Nigthmares Enchanted
Enchanted Delirium 
Delirium (the) Elite

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry your cover is still better than mine! I actually really love yours. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you. It's kind of you for saying that. :)

      Delete
  2. I have so many faded lines on my drawing! This took forever but it was fun. I like your frog and your drawing general. I'm glad I'm not the only one who drew their recreation (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you. That's very kind of you. :) I just can't draw eyes, noses, lips...well, faces in general even if my life was on the line. =P

      Delete
  3. You're doing a really great job with the challenge so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The girl of nightmares! It literally gave me nightmares:)
    I haven't read the elite yet, but I really want to.
    Hope you're enjoying the read-a-thon.
    Good luck and happy reading!


    Mishma @ As the page turns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After "Anna Dressed in Blood" I had to read it. The first still is my favourite, but really enjoyed the sequel. You should read "The Elite", it is a very good sequel. It answers a few questions that were left unanswered by the end of "The Selection".

      Thank you and happy reading for you too. :)

      Delete