Saturday, 23 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon - August 23rd

 
Pages read today: 57 pages of "The Elite", 150 pages of "The One" & 50 pages of "UnWind"
Total of pages read: 1521 pages
Books read today: "Girl of Nightmares"
Books read:"Enchanted" by Alethea Kontis
"Delirium" by Lauren Oliver 
"Girl of Nightmares" by Kendare Blake 
"The Elite" by Kiera Cassa

Challenge(s): Spell It Out hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads
  
Use the first letter in any book you’ve read or want to read to spell out a word. You can choose first name, initials, your birthday month, or your zodiac sign.Take a photo, make a graphic or even a list and share your word on your blog, Facebook, Twitter or Goodreads.

I used the first letter of the books I choose to spell out my name. As I don't have many books in English, I had to the Portuguese version of "Insatiable" by Meg Cabot.  

 Tide
After Daybreak
Night Broken
Insaciável 
Anna Dressed in Blood 

2 comments: