Pages

Sunday, 17 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon - My Goals



My goals for Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon are:
  1. To read every day;
  2. To participate in two challenges;
  3. To write at least one blog post per day.
Choosing some books to read during this challenge was a very difficult task. I've sooooooo many books that I want to read, but there isn't enough time to read them all! To make my task easier I've decided only to read books in English. I probably won't read all of these books, but I'll do my best. 


"Enchanted" by Alethea Kontis
"Delirium" by Lauren Oliver
"Girl of Nightmares" by Kendare Blake



"The Elite" and "The One" by Keira Cass
"UnWind" by Neal Shusterman

And now, let the read-a-thon begin. Good luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's some great books you have there. I am sure you can get them all read this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. :) I really hope I can read them - I've been dying to read some of them!!! Thank you and good luck too. :)

      Delete