Another Bout of Books Read-a-Thon comes to an end. Congratulations survivors. We made it! As usual, I enjoyed the read-a-thon. Not only I received so many comments from wonderful people as this was my best Bout of Books to date. My goals were:
- To read every day;
- To participate in two challenges;
- To write at least one blog post per day.
About my readings:
- I read every book I propose myself to at the beginning of the Bout of Books. I'm so happy that I read six books in seven days. I believe it is a new record for me.
- The day I read more was August 19th (Tuesday) and the day I read less was August 18th (Monday). On Tuesday I read 340 pages and on Monday I read 200 pages.
- From August 18th to August 24th I read 1744 pages from six different books (three physical books and three ebooks).
About the challenges:
- I participated in 10 out of the 10 challenges, which means, I participated in every challenge.
- My favourite challenges were: Book Spine Poetry hosted by My Little Pocketbooks, Like This, Try This hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale and and Recreate a Book Cover hosted by Spines and Covers (even know, these days, I can't draw to save my own life).
- The challenges I found more difficult were: One True Pairing hosted by Infinite Ink (it's too hard to choose only one OTP) and Recreate a Book Cover hosted by Spines and Covers.
- During Bout of Books 10 I read 483 pages which means that I read more 1251 pages in Bout of Books 11. I just can't believe that I read so much more than last time.
- In Bout of Books 10 I participated in 5 out of 9 challenges (55,6%) and in Bout of Books 11 I participated in 10 out of 10 challenges (100%). I participated in more challenges in this Read-a-Thon.
- Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon went a lot better than Bout of Books 10 Read-a-Thon. Not only I read a lot more as I also participated in every challenge.
My Progress & Challenges
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments. I'm planning to participate in Bout of Books 12 Read-a-Thon. Hopefully, we will all meet again there. Goodbye. :)