Pages

Monday, 25 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon - Wrap-Up


Another Bout of Books Read-a-Thon comes to an end. Congratulations survivors. We made it! As usual, I enjoyed the read-a-thon. Not only I received so many comments from wonderful people as this was my best Bout of Books to date. My goals were:
  1. To read every day;
  2. To participate in two challenges;
  3. To write at least one blog post per day.
I did read every day. I participate in two challenges - in fact, I participate in every challenge. And I did write a blog post per day. I'm so happy and proud!

About my readings:
  • I read every book I propose myself to at the beginning of the Bout of Books. I'm so happy that I read six books in seven days. I believe it is a new record for me. 
  • The day I read more was August 19th (Tuesday) and the day I read less was August 18th (Monday). On Tuesday I read 340 pages and on Monday I read 200 pages
  • From August 18th to August 24th I read 1744 pages from six different books (three physical books and three ebooks).
Here is a photo of the books I read (the covers belong to the ebooks).


About the challenges:
Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon Compared to  Bout of Books 10 Read-a-Thon
  • During Bout of Books 10 I read 483 pages which means that I read more 1251 pages in Bout of Books 11. I just can't believe that I read so much more than last time.
  • In Bout of Books 10 I participated in 5 out of 9 challenges (55,6%) and in Bout of Books 11 I participated in 10 out of 10 challenges (100%). I participated in more challenges in this Read-a-Thon.
  • Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon went a lot better than Bout of Books 10 Read-a-Thon. Not only I read a lot more as I also participated in every challenge.
My Progress & Challenges 

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments. I'm planning to participate in Bout of Books 12 Read-a-Thon. Hopefully, we will all meet again there. Goodbye. :)

4 comments:

  1. You read a whole series!? Wow. Those books must have been good.
    Glad you had such a great Bout of Books! I look forward to your reviews (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed "The Selection" series. However, I feel that dystopian novels these days have an ending somewhat alike.

      I hope Bout of Books has been great for you too. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on doing so great! Wow, that's awesome that you did all of the challenges. I wanted to, but I just didn't like most of them. Ah well. Hopefully I'll enjoy them next round! :) Here's my Bout of Books 11 ~ Wrap Up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I confess that some of the challenges weren't my cup of tea, but as I had time to do them, I gave them an opportunity.

      Checking your Wrap Up right now. :)

      Delete