Monday, 29 September 2014

Falling for Autumn 2014 Read-a-Thon - Wrap Up


The official challenges were:

  • Read a total of four (4) books; 
  • To read at least 150 pages per day; 
  • To read a book with an autumnal colour on the cover (red, orange, brown, gold); 
  • To read a book with a male protagonist; 
  • To read the first or last book in a series;

I didn't read 4 books. I read two books, "Alienated" by Melissa Landers and "Poison Study" by Maria V. Snyder. I also started reading "Written in Read" by Anne Bishop. 
I didn't read 150 pages per day. However, I did read every day that I participated in the Read-a-Thon. I started my participation on 23rd September, on the second day of the challenge.
I read a book with an autumnal colour on the cover, "Poison Study" by Maria V. Snyder. I has yellow, red and brown.
I didn't read a book with a male protagonist.
I read the first book in a series. In fact, I read two books that are first in a series, "Alienated" and "Poison Study" and I started another book that is also first in a series, "Written in Red".

 I completed two out of five of the official challenges for Falling for Autumn 2014 Read-a-Thon. I can't say that it was a successful Read-a-Thon, but I did enjoy it (as I usually enjoy these kind of reading challenges). I was going through a moment that I didn't feel like reading anything at all, so it helped to get back on track with my readings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment