The first Bout of Books of 2015 comes to an end. Congratulations to everyone who participated. As always, I hope had as much fun as I had. Nothing is better than reading books and entering in bookish challenges.
My goals for the read-a-thon were:
- To read every day;
- To participate in two challenges;
- To write at least one blog post per day.
To read every day? Check. To participate in two challenges? Check. To write at least one blog per day? Check. I fulfilled all of my goals. =D
About my readings:
- I read every book I propose myself to at the beginning of the Bout of Books. I'm so happy that I finished "Shifting Shadows" by Patricia Briggs (book which I started reading before the Bout of Books started), read three books and a very short-story.
- The day I read more was January 11th (Sunday) and the day I read less was January 5th (Monday). On Sunday I read 227 pages and on Monday I read 131 pages.
- From January 5th to January 11th I read 1297 pages from five different books (three physical books, one eBook and one short-story ).
About the challenges:
- I participated in 9 out of the 10 challenges.
- My favourite challenges were: Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt hosted by Caught Read Handed, Top 10 Recommendations hosted by Trees of Reverie, and Character Coupling hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale.
- The challenge I found more difficult was Rewrite the Story hosted by A Daydreamer's Thoughts and because of such I didn't even participate.
My Progress & Challenges
The next Bout of Books will be in May (I wish it was sooner). I hope we meet again in five months. :)