Saturday, 10 January 2015

Bout of Books 12 Read-a-Thon - January 10th

Pages read today: 165 pages of "Pandemonium"+ 4 pages of "Harry Potter: The Prequel" + 50 pages of "To All the Boys I've Loved Before"
Total of pages read: 1070 pages
Books read today: "Pandemonium", "Harry Potter: The Prequel" & "To All The Boys I've Loved Before"
Books read: "Shifting Shadows" by Patricia Briggs
"The Princess Bride" by William Goldman
"Pandemonium" by Lauren Oliver
"Harry Potter: The Prequel" by J.K. Rowling

Challenge(s): Literary Quote Challenge hosted by Gone with the Words

Share an image of a quote in your current Bout of Books read wherever you’re updating your Bout of Books status/updates, or on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook (so long as your account isn’t private and we can all view it). And be sure to use the #boutofbooks hashtag so we can all check out your creations!

I just started reading "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" by Jenny Han. This quote is from the beginning.


Rewrite the Story hosted by A Daydreamer's Thoughts

Taking a book from your TBR pile for bout of books, use the title to write your own story (250-500 words) or new synopsis which is in no relation to the actual book itself.

This challenge just isn't my cup of tea. But I hope that everyone who participated had fun. 

1 comment:

  1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before is one of my favorite books!

    ReplyDelete