Pages

Sunday, 11 January 2015

Bout of Books 12 Read-a-Thon - January 11th

Pages read today: 227  pages of "To All the Boys I've Loved Before"
Total of pages read: 1297 pages
Books read today: "To All The Boys I've Loved Before"
Books read: "Shifting Shadows" by Patricia Briggs
"The Princess Bride" by William Goldman
"Pandemonium" by Lauren Oliver
"Harry Potter: The Prequel" by J.K. Rowling
"To All the Boys I've Loved Before" by Jenny Han

Challenge(s): My (dysfunctional) Book Family hosted by Auggie Talk

Out of all the books you've ever read and all the characters you've ever known who would you choose to be in your family?


The directions

  1. Select your characters and give each of them a title (mom, dad, sister, uncle, cousin). Get goofy or be super serious. Up to you!
     
  2. Tell me a little bit about WHY you'd choose these characters for their spot in your fam!
     
  3. Now have a bit of fun and tell me (in a short sentence or a long paragraph) HOW is your family dysfunctional. ;)

There is only one character I'd like to be in my family. I choose Albus Dumbledore to be my great-great-great-grandpa. Why? Because it mean I'd be a Hogwarts student and no more Muggles. A dream come true. =P

#insixwords Challenge hosted by Falling Down the Book Hole

The point of this challenge is to choose 2-3 books whether you read them this week, they are a few of your favorites or they were just the easiest ones to come up with something for. For these books you choose to use for this challenge, you must summarize/share your thoughts or feelings about the book in just six words! They can be funny or serious, positive or negative, it is all up to you!

"To All The Boys I've Loved Before" by Jenny Han #insixtwords 
"Goodbye letters are beautiful love letters". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment