Friday, 9 January 2015

Bout of Books 12 Read-a-Thon - January 9th

Pages read today: 160 pages of "Pandemonium"
Total of pages read: 851 pages
Books read today: "Pandemonium"
Books read: "Shifting Shadows" by Patricia Briggs
"The Princess Bride" by William Goldman

Challenge: Describe Your Book in Pictures hosted by The Book Monsters

To enter this challenge, you must do the following…
  • Think about a book you finished or are currently reading.
  • Create a series of images that describe what is going on in the book and post them somewhere, tumblr, your blog, twitter, instagram, etc. Use #boutofbooks so everyone can see!
I finished reading "The Princess Bride" by William Goldman. As Shadows" by Patricia Briggs is collection of short stories and I have just began reading "Pandemonium" by Lauren Oliver, I choose it for the challenge. I'm describing one of the scenes. I don't claim any of the images as my own. 





3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite movies, I still need to read the book! I love the pictures you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm hoping to watch the movie as soon as possible - after reading the book, I'm dying to watch it. :)

      Delete
  2. I have just received the delirium trilogy and I'm pretty excited to read it! Well done this week.

    ReplyDelete