Pages

Monday, 12 January 2015

Bout of Books 12 Read-a-Thon - Wrap-Up


The first Bout of Books of 2015 comes to an end. Congratulations to everyone who participated. As always, I hope had as much fun as I had. Nothing is better than reading books and entering in bookish challenges. 

My goals for the read-a-thon were:
  1. To read every day;
  2. To participate in two challenges;
  3. To write at least one blog post per day.
To read every day? Check. To participate in two challenges? Check. To write at least one blog per day? Check. I fulfilled all of my goals. =D

About my readings:
  • read every book I propose myself to at the beginning of the Bout of Books. I'm so happy that I finished "Shifting Shadows" by Patricia Briggs (book which I started reading before the Bout of Books started), read three books and a very short-story
  • The day I read more was January 11th (Sunday) and the day I read less was January 5th (Monday). On Sunday I read 227 pages and on Monday I read 131 pages
  • From January 5th to January 11th I read 1297 pages from five different books (three physical books, one eBook and one short-story ).


About the challenges:
My Progress & Challenges

The next Bout of Books will be in May (I wish it was sooner). I hope we meet again in five months. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment