Pages

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

TTT. Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I'm always adding new books to my to-be-read list. Aren't we, bookworms, always doing that? And, Goodreads is very helpful to keep track of the books added.


The last book I added to my TBR list was Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. Fairytale retellings couldn't be missing from my TBR list. I've also recently added The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson, Monstrous by MarcyKate Conolly and Dearest by Alethea Kontis. 


Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire and Hopeless by Colleen Hoover are my latest contemporary readings added to the list. I've read good reviews about them, especially about "Eleanor & Park". Rainbow Rowell's books always receive great reviews. 


I've never read anything from Sarah J. Maas, but I've Throne of Glass on my list. I'll try to read if before "A Court of Thorns and Roses" is released. As a huge fan of Juliet Marillier, of course, I've already added Tower of Thorns to my list. I'm just waiting for May/June to pre-order my copy. Legacy Code by Autumn Kalquist is a dystopian book I've also added recently.

2 comments:

  1. Eleanor & Park looks so good! It's waiting for me on my Kindle! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many amazing things about. So many people have already read & re-read it. I'm hoping to read it very soon. :)

      Delete