Tuesday, 17 March 2015

TTT. Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Five Books Coming Out This Spring

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)Crimson BoundEtherworld (Elusion, #2)
I already pre-ordered my hardback copy of "A Court of Thorns and Roses" by Sarah J. Maas and I'm counting the days till I can hold it. I love reading a retelling of "Beauty and the Beast". "Crimson Bound" by Rosamund Pike is another fairytale retelling that I'm dying to read - who didn't love "Cruel Beauty"? "Etherworld" by Claudia Gable & Cheryl Klam, which will be released on March 31th, is also part of my reading list. I'm hoping for a less-annoying Regan. 

The Fill-In BoyfriendP.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)
After reading "To All the Boys I've Loved Before", I went looking for books alike on Goodreads and ended up tripping over "The Fill-In Boyfriend" by Kasie West. Who doesn't love a good fake relationship? And, of course, "P.S. I Still Love You" by Jenny Hann. That ending...I mean, that cliffhanger just killed me!

"A Court of Thorns and Roses", "Crimson Bound" & "The Fill-In Boyfriend" will be all release on May 5th.  How will I choose which book to read first?!

Five Books I Already Own

First of all, Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder, so that I can read "Fire Study" and then "Shadow Study", which was released just last month. It's clear that I loved "Poison Study". Just give me tons of Yelena & Valek and I may die happy.

"Invaded" by Melissa Landers is another sequel I want to read this Spring. I haven't read it yet because I found a few bad reviews and I really don't want to be disappointed. And Juliet Marillier couldn't be missing from this list. I'll finally read "Son of the Shadows" after reading "Daughter of the Forest" so many years ago.

Which books will you be reading this Spring? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment