Friday, 24 April 2015

Looking For... Magic Study, Maria V. Snyder

As many readers, when I buy the first book of a series, I like to own the sequels from the same edition. I really hate when there are significant changes in the same edition. 

I feel in love with the covers from this edition of the Study series and, even though I knew the edition wasn't recent, I decided that it was the edition I wanted to own. I was able to buy Poison Study and Fire Study, but sadly it seems I can't find this edition of Magic Study anywhere. And, the few times I found an available copy or it couldn't be sent to Portugal (Europe) or the shipping was very - but very - expensive.

So, I was wondering if someone could help me. Do you know where I can find this edition of Magic Study?

Publisher: Mira Books
Format: Paperback | 425 pages
Publication date: 1 September 2007
ISBN 13: 9780778323921 
 
Thank you for your attention.

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© My Lovely Secret. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.