Tuesday, 7 April 2015

TTT. Top Ten Characters We Wish We Could Check In With

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Spoiler alert! SPOILER ALTER! SPOILERS AHEAD! Don't say I didn't tell you.
Also, I chose five couples which give us ten characters. Hopefully, it isn't cheating. 
 
http://www.bookdepository.com/Hearts-Blood-Juliet-Marillier/9780451463265/?a_aid=MyAffiliateNamehttp://www.bookdepository.com/Darkness-Before-Dawn-London/9780062020659/?a_aid=MyLovelySecrethttp://www.bookdepository.com/Matched-Ally-Condie/9780141334783/?a_aid=MyLovelySecret

Caitrin & Anluan from Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier. I loved their story so much - by now, you already know it because I'm always writing about this book - that when the ending came, I just wasn't ready for it. I wonder what happened next. How many more adventures did they live together? And, they were going to have a baby together! I just want more Caitrin and Anluan.

Dawn & Victor from Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy by A.J. London. I shipped these two from the very beginning. Being Victor a vampire and Dawn a dhampire, the trilogy ending gave me some uncertainty. I'd love to check in with them to make sure their sightly differences didn't pulled them apart.

Cassia & Ky from Matched series by Ally Condie. A new society was being built when the series ended. After everything Cassia and Ky went through - the lies, the separation, the evil society -, it would be good to know they finally had a break and had their happily ever after.

http://www.bookdepository.com/Duff-Kody-Keplinger/9780316084246/?a_aid=MyLovelySecret

Cara & Aelyx from Alienated series by Melissa Landers. Their life together in the colony! Cara left everything behind to be with Aelyx in a strange planet, so I just want to know how things worked out for her - for them.

Bianca & Wesley from The Duff by Kody Keplinger. I just need to know if a relationship between these two worked out. "Wesley Rush doesn't chase girls, but I'm chasing you"? That really does make me believe it did, but I would like to check in just to be one hundred percent sure.

2 comments:

  1. I've only read the first book in the MATCHED series, but I do need to check in on the characters and finish the series. Not sure why I haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks for the reminder!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same happened to me. I read the first book when it was published but I only finished the series last year. I think you'd like the following books.

      Good readings! :)

      Delete