Pages

Monday, 11 May 2015

Bout of Books 13 Read-a-Thon - May 11th

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.pt/

Pages read today: 235 pages of Requiem
Total of pages read: 235 pages
Books read today: Requiem
Books read: --


"Today’s challenge is very easy and a great way to meet people and get to know your fellow readers! All you need to do for this challenge is answer the questions below on your blog, Twitter, YouTube, or wherever you happen to be updating your read-a-thon progress!"

The Questions: 

1. How do you organize your shelves?
I only have one small shelf and half - sadly, I've lack of space. I keep most of my books inside a box that is pretty much bursting out. But the books on my only shelf are organized by author and, if it's possibly, by size (the reason I don't like to own different editions from the same collection). Also, the spine colour may influence the organization (pink and orange side-by-side doesn't look good for me).  I like to make sure every book is in its right place.

2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
This is really a difficult question. I like to read a bit of everything which makes me like a bit of every genre I read. But, maybe The Help by Kathryn Stockett? It's a genre that I don't read much, but I kinda like it.


3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
*checking Goodreads* Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder. I've so much love for the Study Series.  Between, perhaps, you could help me looking for this book edition? Thanks!

4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
I has to be A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I've been talking about this book for months now. I expect to receive it this week - if I don't, I may murder the mailman.

5. What book do you recommend the most?
Dear followers, don't get mad at my for recommending this book one more time - Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier. I just love this book so much...And, she is one of my favourite writers! I just think everyone should read this book. 

9 comments:

  1. I love the Poison Study series! Have you read the newest one yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing not to love about the series. Sadly, I haven't read the newest one yet. But, hopefully, I will read it very soon (already have my copy =D). Have you read it?

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy A Court of Thorn and Roses. That one is on my TBR for sure. I have heard such great things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've heard such great things as well - just makes me want to read it a lot more!

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete
  3. I've heard good things about A Court of Thorns and Roses- I plan to read that one, too. Your blog is so cute- I'm following you now via feedly. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy A Court of Thorns and Roses as much as I did. Oh, thank you - it's good to hear it. *blushing* ;)

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I've heard so many good things about The Poison Study series. I really need to read it. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend these series. I just couldn't put the books down. I hope you enjoy the Study series when you have time to read it.

      Thank you for stopping by mine. :)

      Delete