Friday, 15 May 2015

Bout of Books 13 Read-a-Thon - May 15th

Pages read today: 218 pages of Crimson Bound [ebook]
Total of pages read: 1061 pages
Books read today: Crimson Bound
Books read: Requiem by Lauren Oliver
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge


"Pick a color(s). Find four books with covers almost completely in that color/those colors. List the books somewhere or paste the pictures of the books online in a post on your blog or on another site."

I chose the color red. I only took photo of A Court of Thorns and Roses because it's the only book in own in physical format. Cruel Beauty and The Elite are ebooks - if I took a photo, the covers would be black/white/grey.

http://www.bookdepository.com/Cruel-Beauty-Rosamund-Hodge/9780062224736/?a_aid=MyLovelySecrethttp://www.bookdepository.com/Elite-Kiera-Cass/9780007466702/?a_aid=MyLovelySecret

Which color did you choose?

2 comments:

  1. J here, stopping by from the #boutofbooks challenge.
    I've followed your listed social media.
    Excellent red covers! I did the same color.
    @JLenniDorner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for the late reply. Thank you - some of these covers are favorites of mine. I can't believe how many people did the red color.

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete