Saturday, 16 May 2015

Bout of Books 13 Read-a-Thon - May 16th

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.pt/
Pages read today: 185 pages of An Ember in the Ashes [ebook] + 30 Gilded Ashes [ebook]
Total of pages read: 1171 pages
Books read today: An Ember in the Ashes & Gilded Ashes
Books read: Requiem by Lauren Oliver
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge

Challenge: Favorite Read Photo Challenge hosted by Once Upon a Chapter

"My challenge is fairly simple: take a photo of your favorite read so far in Bout of Books 13 and share that link with me."

My favorite reading so far in Bout of Books 13 has been A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I shared this photo on Instagram a few days ago (I used for another challenge as well) and I must confess that I'm very fond of it.

Instagram

Post a Comment

© My Lovely Secret. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.