Pages

Monday, 18 May 2015

Bout of Books 13 Read-a-Thon - Wrap Up


And another Bout of Books comes to an end. I always feels sad when it comes to this moment. :( But after spending hours reading until my eyes hurt, I can now take a break  - when I say I can take a break, it means I'll start reading again this afternoon instead of starting this morning. Well, congratulations survivors! We did again! 

My goals for Bout of Books 13 were:
  1. To read every day;
  2. To participate in two challenges;
  3. To write at least one blog post per day.
To read every day? Check. To participate in two challenges? Check. To write at least one blog per day? Check. I fulfilled all of my goals. =D

About my readings:

  • read four out of the five books I propose myself to read at the beginning of the Bout of Books 13. I've also read two out of the four novellas I planned to read. I wasn't expecting A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass and An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir to have so many many pages. If I had, I wouldn't  had propose myself to read as much as I did. But I loved both books to death (I gave both 5 stars on Goodreads) and I can't wait to know what happens next. 
  • The day I read more was May 17th (Sunday) and the day I read less was May 13th (Wednesday). On Sunday I read 239 pages and on Wednesday I read 180 pages
  • From May 11th to May 17th I read 1200 pages from four different book and two novellas (two physical books, two eBooks and two novellas). 
Here are photos of the books I read (the covers belong to the ebook - An Ember in the Ashes can be seen in my Kobo):
 



About the challenges:
 Bout of Books 13 Read-a-Thon - May 14th
Bout of Books 13 Read-a-Thon - May 15th
 Bout of Books 13 Read-a-Thon - May 16th
 Bout of Books 13 Read-a-Thon - May 17th

The next Bout of Books will only be in August (I wish it was a lot sooner). I hope we meet again in three months. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment