Pages

Tuesday, 26 May 2015

TTT. Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I don't plan to have these books in my beach bag because I don't go to the beach. I live so near the beatch (5 minutes away by foot) that I simply got tired of it. But I plan to have these books in my shelves/Kobo this Summer. Also, every book in this list has yet to be released


Faking Perfect, Rebecca Phillips - I discovered this book on NetGalley. I've been trying to read more contemporary romances and this seems a good one. Also, it kinda reminds me of The Duff - and I adored The Duff.

Mechanica,





4 comments:

  1. The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy sounds and looks, based on its cover, really cute! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The essential guide for a fangirl =P

      Thank you. Happy reading as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the variety for your list of summer reading. I will be reading Faking Perfect too. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you. I want to expand my horizons - even though I always try to read a bit of everything, I still read tons and tons of fantasy - and this list of summer reading will, hopefully, help me.

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete