Tuesday, 12 May 2015

TTT. Top Ten Authors I Really Want to Meet


Only ten authors? But I really want to meet so many more author.... This is my Top Ten All Time Favorite Authors all over again.


Juliet Marillier - You know my love for her books. You know I mention her every single time I've an opportunity to do it. So, of course, I would like to meet Juliet Marillier.

J.K. Rowling - I would love to thank her for giving me Harry Potter. But I would like to tell her how much she ruined the last two books for me. I felt pretty miserable after reading them and seeing the characters that I loved had changed so much.

Maria V. Snyder - She gave me Yelena. And Valek. And all the amazing world of the Study Series. And she seems so nice when answering questions on Goodreads.

Patricia Briggs - I just love the Mercy Thompson series. I was so happy to find that it will have, at least, three more books.  

Melissa Marr - I was going through a difficult time when I came across with Wicked Lovely. The book had impact in my life at that moment - it saved kinda me from "drowning". I just want to tell her how grateful I'm.

Sophie Kinsella - I adore this woman because she has the ability to make me laugh - I don't think any other author has ever made me laugh with her characters as much as Kinsella did.

George R.R. Martin - I'd love to meet Martin and ask him tons of questions about A Song of Ice and Fire. Also, when is The Winds of Winter coming out because I need to know what happens next (the TV series is starting to separate from the books so much).

Christopher Paolini - When Inheritance came out, it was the end of a cycle. All the series I started reading in my childhood were now over. Paolini was so young when his first book was released and inspired so many, so I would to meet him.  

Agatha Christie & Robert Jordan - I know both authors have already passed away. But I wish I had met them. Agatha Christie created a genius known as Poirot. And Robert Jordan made me love epic fantasy. There are so many questions I would like to ask both of them. 


2 comments


  1. I absolutely love that you chose Rowling because she's such an amazing writer and she seems like a pretty great person.
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really seems a very nice person. I think most people put J.K. Rowling on their list - it is unbelievable how many people would like to meet her.

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete

© My Lovely Secret. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.