Pages

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Waiting in Wednesday - P.S. I Still Love You

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week on WoW is P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. I read To All The Boys I've Loved Before back in January and I simply fell in love with it. I just loved it so much... So many people called Lara Jean childish, but I completely understand how it's to be afraid of driving or taking care of things. We all go through that! I only hope the sequel doesn't ruin a story that loved so much. The book will be released on May 26th


Buy The Book Now at The Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide
 "Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing."

From Goodreads

8 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of this one. I need to read the first book soon! I hope you enjoy!

    Check out my WoW - Under the Lights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, And I hope you like the first books when you read it.

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete
  2. This seems to be the most popular WoW today. I really need to hurry up and read the first one so I can join you guys!!
    I chose Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer.
    Check out my WoW!

    Joana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I guess it's because P.S. I Still Love You will be released next week - can't wait for it! Everyone decided to keep it for this WoW. I hope you like the first one when you read it.

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete
  3. I really, really need to read this one too!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it.

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete
  4. Great pick! I've heard awesome things about this story but I still haven't read the first book. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you've an opportunity to read the first book. I never thought I was going to love it as much as I did.

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete