Tuesday, 23 June 2015

TTT. My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Happy 5th anniversary Top Ten Tuesday!
I haven't been part of this meme for very long, so, I'll only choose five of my favorite topics of Top Ten Tuesday. 

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List - I've learned to plan my readings, so that my TBR list doesn't get too long (well, longer than it already is). Also, there is nothing better than sharing what we will be reading with other book-lovers and having conversations about it. 

Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books - The quotes we like, tell a little bit of who we are. I enjoyed letting you know how dysfunctional I'm. 

Top Ten All Time Favorite Authors - This was a really difficult list. I've more than ten favorite writers. How am I supposed to choose ten? I mean, the other authors I left out of the list, may get mad at me.

Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/Tv Shows - It was good dreaming about books I'd like to see on a television screen. 

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015 - Can these books just be released? I'm dying to put my hands on them.  Tower of Thorns, The Immortal Heights, These Shallow Graves... The waiting is so painful!

Which topics were your favorites? :)

3 comments:

  1. I love reading everyone's favorite quotes, too. Makes me wish I'd write down quotes from every book I read.

    Here's my Top Ten Top Tens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this weeks topic, I'm getting to see so many topics that I have missed. You chose some brilliant topics :) I love seeing people's favourite book quotes, I find new favourites that way. I also loved picking the books I'd love to see turned into movies and TV shows. Here's my TTT if you want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been part of TTT for very long either so I just chose an old topic to do this week. Check it out if you want:
    https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/top-ten-tuesday-10/

    ReplyDelete