Monday, 24 August 2015

Bout of Books 14 Read-a-Thon - Wrap Up


Time really does fly when you're having fun! I can't believe another Bout of Books has come to an end. It seems it just started yesterday. But once again we did! Congratulations guys; we're survivors. =D I wish I had read more, but I'm proud of myself because I haven't read a single book in months because of my reading slump (hopefully, I overcame it).  

My goals for Bout of Books 14 were:
  1. To read every day;
  2. To participate in two challenges;
  3. To write at least one blog post per day.
To read every day? Check. To participate in two challenges? Check. To write at least one blog per day? Check. I fulfilled all of my goals. =D

About my readings:
  • read four out of the five books I propose myself to read at the beginning of the Bout of Books 14 (I didn't receive my copy of Court of Five by Kate Elliot, so it doesn't count). However, I started reading Child of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier.
  • The day I read more was August 21st (Friday) and the day I read less was August 17th (Wednesday). On Sunday I read 250 pages and on Wednesday I read 100 pages
  • From May 11th to May 17th I read 1182 pages from five different books (one physical book and four ebooks). 
Here are photos of the books I read (the covers belong to the ebook - The Stars Never Rise can be seen in my Kobo):



About the challenges:
My Progress & Challenges
Bout of Books 14 Read-a-Thon - August 17th 

I hope to see everyone again in January (from August to January really goes a long time; there should be another read-a-thon in-between). Until then, happy readings! ;)

2 comments

  1. You did great! I dont feel bad about mash... I did play it when i was a kid...but i still couldnt figure it out. haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Lol, I'll not feel bad then. But I swear, I never played it in my life (it was the first time I heard about it).

      Happy readings! ;)

      Delete

© My Lovely Secret. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.