Tuesday, 11 August 2015

TTT. Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
http://www.bookdepository.com/Shifting-Shadows-Patricia-Briggs/9780425265000/?a_aid=MyLovelySecrethttp://www.bookdepository.com/Fantastic-Beasts-Where-Find-Them-Newt-Scamander/9780545850568/?a_aid=MyLovelySecret

Patricia Briggs - I haven't read all of her books, but I've read the eight books from Mercy Thompson as well as collection of short-stories Shifting Shadows. Wait, should I count the comic books as well?

 J.K Rowling - Harry Potter. Enough said! Oh, and Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

Juliete Marillier - Sadly I've only read seven of her books. She has so many lovely/amazing stories, that I just want to get my hands on them (but sadly, once again, there are books I can't find anywhere).

George R.R. Martin - It took me some time, but I caught up with A Song of Ice and Fire. So many pages! I've also read The Ice Dragon, a short-story with pictures.

Karen Marie Mooning - Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever, Dreamfever and Shadowfever. And the comic book Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha. Everything that ends in fever.  

Melissa Marr -  I've read almost everything she wrote.

Sophie Kinsella - I already read six books from her, but I still have so much to read! Must finish reading the Shopaholic series. 

Rick Riordan - I simply love Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I read the series for the first time back in February and now I can't wait to read The Heroes of Olympus.

L.J. Smith - Four books from the Vampire Diaries series and the first book from Vampire Diaries: The Return. I read the books because I wanted to watch the TV series, but in the end I only watched six episodes and I was over with it. 

Christopher Paolini - I've read everything her wrote (the Inheritance Cycle).   

http://www.bookdepository.com/Wicked-Lovely-Melissa-Marr/9780061214677/?a_aid=MyAffiliateNamehttp://www.bookdepository.com/Confessions-Shopaholic-Sophie-Kinsella/9780385335485/?a_aid=MyAffiliateNamehttp://www.bookdepository.com/Percy-Jackson-Lightning-Thief-Rick-Riordan/9780141346809/?a_aid=MyAffiliateName

4 comments:

  1. Love J.K. Rowling! I need to read Sophie Kinsella :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sophie Kinsella is a must read for me. She can always put a smile on my face. I hope you laugh as much as I do with her stories.

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete
  2. I also read the Vampire Diaries -the first four not the ones that is- but i was not a huge fan of that and i also was not a huge fan of the series so i did not see any reason to continue on with that.
    Other then that we only share Rowling on our lists but i have not yet gotten to the Hogwarts Library books. I will someday when i buy them. Maybe until then she comes out with "Hogwarts: A History" since honestly that is the one book i wanted to read since i first heard about it in the Potter series.
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. The same happened with me. I wasn't a huge fan ob both book and TV series, so there really wasn't a reason to keep reading/watching. :s

      I'd lover her to come out with "Hogwarts: A History". That would be the most awesome book ever. I'd love to read it so much!

      Happy readings! :)

      Delete