Pages

Sunday, 13 September 2015

Cover Reveal. Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs

My first ever cover reveal. Today I present the cover of Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs. I think that by now everyone knows how much I love Mercy Thompson, so I simply can't wait for book number nine. But most important, look at THAT book cover. Mercy looks more ready to kick butt than ever. Also, look how terrifying/dark-ish it looks *I'm looking at you fire dog* 

Fire Touched is expected to be released on March 8th 2016.

"Tensions between the fae and humans are coming to a head. And when coyote shapeshifter Mercy and her Alpha werewolf mate, Adam, are called upon to stop a rampaging troll, they find themselves with something that could be used to make the fae back down and forestall out-and-out war: a human child stolen long ago by the fae.

Defying the most powerful werewolf in the country, the humans, and the fae, Mercy, Adam, and their pack choose to protect the boy no matter what the cost. But who will protect them from a boy who is fire touched?"
Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

0 comments:

Post a Comment