Pages

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

TTT. Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and the Bookish
Another short top for me. I can't think of many finished series that I have yet to finish (I checked on Goodreads). However, I can think of some series I've to catch up with that aren't finished yet. Yep, I'm always late! Too many books and so little time...

Top Five Series I Have Yet to Finish

http://bookdepository.com/Daughter-of-Smoke---Bone/9780316133999/?a_aid=MyLovelySecrethttp://bookdepository.com/Blood-Red-Road/9781442429994/?a_aid=MyLovelySecrethttp://bookdepository.com/Unwind/9781416912057/?a_aid=MyLovelySecret
 
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - I only read the first book of the series this year during Bout of Book 14 Read-a-Thon. It seems I only start reading a new series when everyone has already read it. I told you: I'm always late!

Dust Lands Trilogy by Moira Young - I loved Blood Red Road so much! I already own the following books, but for some odd reason I haven't picked them out yet from my TBR pile.   

Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier - This is embarrassing to say, I know. I'm always telling you how much I love Juliet Marillier and yet I haven't finished the Sevenwaters series. I my defense when it was first release I was young (I still liked my books with pictures).

The Maze Runner by James Dashner - Book three was spoiled for me. So, I haven't found the courage to read it yet. But I will! It is on my reading list since January.

Unwind Dystology by Neal Shusterman - I read Unwind in a day. I couldn't put the book down - also, I was participating on Bout of Books 11. I've to read the following books as soon as possible!

Which finished series have you yet to finish? Is there any you'd like to recommend? ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love Unwind series. It's different, thought-provoking and exciting. One of my favorites. I haven't finished The Maze Runner series either. Just never got around to the last book.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. You summarised how I feel about Unwind. It's completely different from everything I've read before and soooo amazing. I really have to finish reading the series

      Happy readings! ;)

      Delete
  2. Well, you're one ahead of me – I haven't even started the Laini Taylor series yet! And yes, I see we both have Sevenwaters on our lists. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only started Laini Taylor series last month, so I'm only half ahead of you. =P It's always great to meet someone who follows the Queen, aka Juliet Marillier.

      Happy readings! ;)

      Delete