Tuesday, 22 September 2015

TTT. Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and the Bookish
Five Books Coming Out This Fall


A Thousand Nights, E. K. Johnston - I never read A Thousand and One Nights, but I believe this book is something I'll enjoy. Death, mystery, magic...All the ingredients a good story needs.

Illuminae, Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff - Have you read its summary? Told through a fascinating dossier of hacked documents—including emails, schematics, military files, IMs, medical reports, interviews. It sounds pretty amazing.  

The Immortal Heights, Sherry Thomas - I'm so happy I only read the first two books of The Elemental Trilogy this year because a year waiting for the conclusion would have killed me. Must know the fate of Iolanthe and Titus.  

The Revolution of Ivy, Amy Engel - I don't know if it's the conclusion of the story started in The Book of Ivy, but I can't wait to know what happens next. My poor Ivy. I just want everything to be okay with her.

These Shallow Graves, Jennifer Donnelly - All I've to say is that I'm jealous of everyone who received ARC of this book. Lucky bookworms... 

Tower of Thorns, Juliet Marillier - I'm dying for this book. I just want it so badly! Gosh, just two more months and I'll say hi again to Blackthorn and Grim. I've missed you so much.

Five Books I Already Own


Rook, Sharon Cameron - I've owned this book since its release. I really wanted to read it but then came out An Ember in the Ashes and A Court of Thorns and Roses and PS. I Still Love You... You know, too many books and so little time.

Scarlet & Cress, Marissa Meyer - Yep, I already own the books, but I still haven't read them *please don't kill me*. But I'll try to read them before Winter comes out. 

Shadow Study, Maria V. Snyder - I'm so sorry Yelena. I promise that I still love you. I'll read Shadow Study before Fall is over. I promise.

1 comment

  1. A Tower of Thorns has a lovely cover Hope you enjoy all your books and thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© My Lovely Secret. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.