Pages

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

My Bookish Life 2. The Reading Slump is Back & Other Things

And the reading slump goes on and on...

description

Worst reading slump ever!

This year has been pretty awful for me and my readings. Since June that I haven't felt like reading. I have been doing my best to read some books - I finally put my hands on Tower of Thorns by Juliet Marillier (*all hail the queen*) - but it's really difficult to do it!

I'm hoping 2016 will be a better year for me. Hopefully, I'll be able to read all the books I left behind this year because of this freaking reading slump.

Between, I'm open to suggestions. How do you fight a reading slump?

Now, into the others things...

I have been around because of the reading slump (as it already happened before), but also because I've been planning my London visit - it'll be my first time in London . Now, I was wondering if anyone could recommend me bookshops. As I live in Portugal, if I want to read in English, I've to order the books from Book Depository. So, I can't wait to die in a bookshop surrounded by tons of amazing books. =P

Also, I opened my Etsy shop. For now, I only have available Chirstmas cards, but I've other projects in mind that I can't wait to share. Check it out!

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/BookishCat

0 comments:

Post a Comment