Pages

Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Bout of Books 15 Read-a-Thon - January 5th

 Pages read today: 130 pages of This Shattered World [ebook]
Total of pages read: 336 pages
Books read today: This Shattered World
Books read: These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner


Would you rather: Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?

Do I really have to choose? Because if I lend a book, I expect the person to give it back to me looking exactly the same. Okay... I'll go with dog-ears even if the perfectionist inside me is dying. Dog-ears are better than greasy fingers on every page.

Would you rather: Be able to meet one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?

Meet one author of my choice. In the end I would end up meeting not only the author but his characters as well. The characters are part of the author. Yeah, I know I'm cheating. =P

Would you rather: Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?

Library. I don't go to libraries as I have no good libraries where I live. And I don't really like to bring books from a library because I'm a bit germaphobe. 

Would you rather: Have to choose one of your favorite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favorite couples to break up in their book?

Couple breaking up, maybe? They could always get together in the next book... I think I'd feel more heartbroken if one of my favorite characters died.

Would you rather: Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?

Never read any of those, but I'll go with The Scarlet Letter because I have read other works from Hawthorne and I could never convince myself to pick Twilight after all I've heard about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment