Another Bout of Books is over - congratulations survivors - and it's time to look back and see if I have met all of my goals.
My goals for Bout of Books 15 were:
- To read every day;
- To participate in two challenges;
- To write at least one blog post per day.
To read every day? Check. To participate in two challenges? Check. To write at least one blog per day? Check. I fulfilled all of my goals. =D
About my readings:
- I read four out of the five books I propose myself to read at the beginning of the Bout of Books 15. I also started reading Six of Crows by Leigh Bardurgo.
- The day I read more was January 8th (Friday) and the day I read less was January 5th (Tuesday). On Friday I read 338 pages and on Tuesday I read 130 pages.
- From January 4th to January 10th I read 1404 pages from five different books (all of them ebooks).
About the challenges: