Thursday, 14 January 2016

(Fairytale) Retelling Challenge 2016 - Sign Up

http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2015/12/retelling-challenge-2016-sign-up-post.html

Sadly, when I found out about this challenge last year, it already was too late to sign up. However, here I'm now! I'm really excited to participate as I love reading retellings. This challenge is hosted by Mel @The Daily Prophecy.

These are the different levels that the participants can aim for: 
  • Enchanted Moura: 1 – 4 books.
  • Goose Girl: 5 - 9 books.
  • Evil Queen: 10 – 15 books.
  • Wise princess: 16 – 20 books.
  • Kuma Lisa: 21 – 25 books.
  • Cheshire cat: 26+ books
I know I won't be able to do it, but I'm aiming for the Cheshire Cat level. It would be a great excuse to buy the Funko Pop! figure. Good luck to every who is participating in this challenge. Hope you have a happy ending. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, you are one of the first people who aim for the same level as me! :D Good luck *high five*

    ReplyDelete