Sunday, 21 February 2016

Love-a-Thon I Questionnaire

Hosted by: Alexa (Alexa Loves Books), Cee (The Novel Hermit), Hazel (Stay Bookish) & Mel (The Daily Prophecy)
  1. What’s your name?
    Tânia, even though I usually sign as Thannya. Why? When I first started blogging, I didn't want to be identified/found by someone who knew me, so I used a variation of my real name. Now, I'm so used to it, that I see no reason to change.
  2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
    Portugal, a small country in the southwest of Europe. In the past we used to rule the world, but now we are going through a major financial crisis. 
  3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
    One day I decided that I wanted to share my love for books and what was the better than a blog to do it? After seeing so many wonderful bookish blogs, I decided to create my own.
  4. How did you come up with your blog name?
    As I wrote previously, I wanted to make this blog a secret. I decided it would be my lovely secret, and that was how the name came up.
  5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
    Fantasy and retellings (specially fairytale retellings). 
  6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
    I post(ed) Kinda Bookish News where I talk about the latest books turned into films or about news related to books (such as the Harry Potter series of Funko Pop).
  7. Best blogging experience so far?
    I don't have many achievements under my belt, but someone of my best blogging experiences are: being reached by authors to review their work; becoming a Book Depository affiliate.
  8. Favorite thing about the blogging community?
    Talking and talking and more talking about books. 
  9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2016!
    A Court of Mist and Fury - Sarah J. Maas
    A Torch Against the Night - Sabaa Tahir
    Crooked Kingdom - Leigh Bardugo 
    Den of Wolves - Juliet Marillier
    Strange the Dreamer - Laini Taylor
  10. Name the 5 books you want to read this 2016 that you didn’t get to in previous years! A Darker Shade of Magic – V.E. Schwab
    Menagerie - Rachel Vincent 
    Scarlet - Marissa Meyer
    The Immortal Heights - Sherry Thomas
    These Shallow Graves - Jennifer Donnelly  
  11. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
    Committing the mistake of being repetitive, everyone should read Juliet Marillier.
  12. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
    Jezz, I don't know... The most awesome bookworm I know is Hermione, so I guess it would be her. 
  13. Which book boy or girl would be your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
    Have I already talked about my obsession with Mr. Darcy? Mr. Darcy would be my book boyfriend. Now, from a book I read more recently, Kaz (Six of Crows).
  14. Who would you recruit for your apocalypse squad (5 characters max)
    Probably Lord Voldemort. I'm pretty sure he would be responsible for the apocalypse, so having him on my squad would keep me safe until Harry arrived.
  15. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
    I love watching TV series. Give me new and interesting shows and I'll be happy. Also, I'm a gamer. Before being a bookworm, I was a gamer (still addicted to Spyro).
  16. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
    I love shopping home decor (now with my bookstagram account, I'm getting a bit obsessive). And funkos. And clothes... Let's face it: I'm a shopaholic.    
  17.  What would your dream library look like?
    I always wanted the library the Beast gave to Belle (one of my favorite parts of the film). But then I saw the one from Hogwarts... I WANT IT!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment