Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - These Vicious Masks

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week on WoW is These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas. I'm a huge Jane Austen fan. I've been dreaming of a Mr. Darcy because of her. So as soon as I read "Jane Austen meets X-Men", I just knew I had to add this book to my wishlist. I probably have high expectations and I may end up disappointed, but oh well... It won't be the first time. The book will be released on February 9th.


Buy The Book Now at The Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide
"Jane Austen meets X-­Men in this gripping and adventure-­filled paranormal romance set in Victorian London.

England, 1882. Evelyn is bored with society and its expectations. So when her beloved sister, Rose, mysteriously vanishes, she ignores her parents and travels to London to find her, accompanied by the dashing Mr. Kent. But they’re not the only ones looking for Rose. The reclusive, young gentleman Sebastian Braddock is also searching for her, claiming that both sisters have special healing powers. Evelyn is convinced that Sebastian must be mad, until she discovers that his strange tales of extraordinary people are true—and that her sister is in graver danger than she feared.
"
From Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. ohh, I've seen this book around the blogosphere...
    I hope you'll enjoy reading it once it comes out... which is pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also on my list, and very popular-I hope it's really good!!

    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/wishlist-winning-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one around a good bit. It looks good. New follower by the way!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete