Sunday, 3 April 2016

Cover Reveal. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor


Isn't this cover pretty? *.* I can't believe it has finally been revealed1 I confess I've only read Daughter of Smoke & Bone *goes hidding in a corner full of shame*, but it was such a beautiful and intriguing novel that I can't wait to read its sequels. Hopefully, I'll do it before Strange the Dreamer is released. 

Strange the Dreamer is expected to be released on September 27th 2016.
"Strange the Dreamer is the story of:

the aftermath of a war between gods and men
a mysterious city stripped of its name
a mythic hero with blood on his hands
a young librarian with a singular dream
a girl every bit as perilous as she is imperiled
alchemy and blood candy, nightmares and godspawn, moths and monsters, friendship and treachery, love and carnage.

Welcome to Weep.
"
Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment