Pages

Monday, 18 April 2016

Cover Reveal. A Torch Against the Night


And the thing is: I don't know if I like it or not. :S I was super excited when Sabaa Tahir announced that the cover was going to be revealed today (you can check it here; you may also read the first chapter of A Torch Against the Night). I love the cover of An Ember in the Ashes, but the thing is I love the cover from 2015. Razorbill released the book with a new cover last February, which I wasn't so fond of, and this cover is a lot more alike the new one. So, maybe I'm over the fence because I hate when publishers change the covers -specially because it won't look good in my bookshelf and/or book collection. Well, just four more months (which is equivalent to 4 years to a bookworm) and I'll finally know what happens to Laia and Elias.

A Torch Against the Night is expected to be released on August 30th 2016.
"A Torch Against the Night takes readers into the heart of the Empire as Laia and Elias fight their way north to liberate Laia’s brother from the horrors of Kauf Prison. Hunted by Empire soldiers, manipulated by the Commandant, and haunted by their pasts, Laia and Elias must outfox their enemies and confront the treacherousness of their own hearts.

In the city of Serra, Helene Aquilla finds herself bound to the will of the Empire’s twisted new leader, Marcus. When her loyalty is questioned, Helene finds herself taking on a mission to prove herself—a mission that might destroy her, instead.
"
Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

0 comments:

Post a Comment