Pages

Saturday, 30 April 2016

Monthly Recap. April 2016

Welcome to my first Monthly Recap. Here I'll write about everything book-related that happened during the month (books read, books bought, reviews written, etc...). Shall I start sharing my bookish month?

Books Read

This month I read four books (hopefully, Bout of Books will help me to read a lot more).
  • Gracie's Song by Michelle by Schlicher
  • Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop
  • Riders by Veronica Rossi
  • The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
My favourite reading, without a doubt, was The Scorpio Races [review to be published]. I loved everything about the story. Sean, Puck, the mythology... Everything! Everyone should read it!    

April's Book Haul
 
From my Instagram account
These are the books I got this month. The Serpent King came with March's Owlcrate (mine was delivered a bit late) while Flawed came with April's box. I pre-ordered Love, Lies and Spies a few months ago (its cover is so pretty *.*) and it's finally here. 

The Weight of Feathers and Signs Point to Yes were two contemporary romances that I'd wanted to add to my collection for some time now. Also, after reading wonderful things about The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man's Fear, as an epic fantasy lover, I decided to give this series an opportunity. I used a coupon from BookDepository to buy these four books.

Something You May Find Interesting
How was your bookish month?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the Scorpio Races! I've actually had a copy of that one for years yet I still haven't picked it up and read it.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have an opportunity to read it soon because The Scorpio Races is such a great story.

      Happy readings! ;)

      Delete